Diane Biegel, a native Texan and Houstonian since 1965, specializes in Houston’s finest close-in neighborhoods. Diane is high energy and client-centered, providing thorough analysis and objective opinions, to ensure her clients get real results on their terms.
After graduating from St. John’s School and SMU (Finance and Technology double major), Diane began her career with Price Waterhouse, in the consulting practice. From there, she held corporate positions in technical development and support, project management, and technology sales. In the early 1990s, Diane founded a technology consulting firm, guiding large energy companies in the areas of electronic commerce and regulatory affairs in deregulating energy markets. At that time, Diane was available to her clients 24x7, just as she is today.
“Since the mid-2000s, the insurance, finance, title, and appraisal businesses have changed drastically. By keeping a close eye on the details, I have prevented costly delays and caught mistakes of other parties in the transaction.”
With a significant background in corporate sales, Diane has the energy and tenacity to help her clientele buy and sell their properties, using her superior negotiation skills and dynamic personality to achieve results that lead to many referrals.
“Referrals represent the ultimate compliment in any profession,” says Diane, “and I am proud to claim that all of my business is from referrals.”
Diane lives in Avalon Place, with her two daughters, husband, and (too many) pets. Diane and her family are members of St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, as well as the Coronado Club, Briar Club, and the Houston Gun Club. Diane is past president of a Montrose neighborhood association (single family homes) as well as a Park City Condominium homeowners association. Both positions have provided her with insights into city regulation and condo ownership.
Professional Experience & Memberships
- Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Full-time residential Realtor with 25 years' business experience
- Market knowledge includes inner loop neighborhoods and Memorial Villages
- Has owned property in River Oaks, Winlow Place, West U, Afton Oaks, and Tanglewood
- Experienced remodeler
- Active in the Avalon Property Owners Association
- Past President, Winlow Place Civic Club, Houston, Texas
- Past President, Lakeside Condominium Association, Park City, Utah
- 2013 Board of Director, HITS Theatre,
- Resides in Avalon Place
- Member of St. Luke's United Methodist Church, Houston, Texas
- Member of The Briar Club,
- Member of The Coronado Club,
- Member of The Houston Gun Club
- Board Member 1,000 Dreams Fund
- Graduate of St. John's School -
- Graduate of Southern Methodist University - Dallas, Texas